Fernandes & Charest, P.C.
Fernandes & Charest, P.C. is a certified public accounting firm located in Southeastern Massachusetts that is seeking a senior accountant to provide tax and accounting services to our clients in various industries. We provide a culture that values work/life balance, competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, and flexible schedules. The firm offers off-season flex hours in addition to paid time off.
The candidate’s responsibilities include the following:
- Committed to continuous improvement and development of self and others
- Responding to client and management inquiries
- Preparation of individual, corporate, trust, and partnership tax returns
- Bookkeeping and write-up work
- Tax planning for business and individual clients
- Performing preparation, compilation and review engagements for closely held businesses in a variety of industries
The ideal candidate possesses the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- 3 – 7 years’ experience in public accounting
- QuickBooks experience strongly preferred
- Experience with CCH Profx Tax, Fixed Assets and Engagement strongly preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to meet deadlines and work well in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic, team player, critical thinking, and attention to detail
- Time management skills
- CPA license preferred
Other benefits include: 401(k) match, medical, and dental insurance.
Interested candidates should email their resume and cover letter to email@example.com