Fernandes & Charest, P.C.
Fernandes & Charest, P.C. is a certified public accounting firm located in Southeastern Massachusetts that’s seeking a staff accountant to provide tax and accounting services working closely with senior staff. We provide a culture that values work/life balance, very competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits and flexible schedules.
The candidate’s responsibilities include the following:
- Preparation of individual, corporate, and partnership tax returns
- Write up work
- Tax planning for business and individual clients
- Performing preparation, compilation and review engagements for closely held businesses in a variety of industries
The ideal candidate possesses the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting required
- 2 – 5 years’ experience in public accounting
- Quickbooks experience strongly preferred
- Experience with CCH Profx Tax, Fixed Assets and Engagement strongly preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills a must
- Must be able to meet deadlines and work well in a challenging environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Time management skills
- CPA candidate or CPA track preferred
Interested candidates should email their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.